Friday, March 8, 2013

My 34th Birthday

Woo Hoo is my birthday!!!

Frankie D hooked me UP!!!!

He is not a good gift buyer.. sorry honey, I love you more than anything.. but yeah no, not the best gift buyer..

Well, he outdid himself last night.. Today's my birthday.. 34th gasp! But we've been celebrating holidays the night before so I got my gifts last night. And might I say, getting gifts the night before ROCKS!!

He got me tons of clothes from Hollister & Aero...

Now, I already have tons of clothes from both these places.. but they were given to me by a 14 yo family friend who decided they were no longer her style.. say whaaat??

I don't actually shop there.. I'm lucky if I can find money in our budget to shop at Target.

He got me 3 capri sweats which I've never tried on, but absolutely loved!! A few booty shorts, a few tanks, a few tee shirts.. and one not so attractive fish net sweater thing.. I had to tell him to return it. And ironically he thought about getting it, and didn't because it was $40 then actually went back to mall and got it.. ha! Only to have me tell him to return it. Yeah, fish net might be cool for over a bathing suit.. but this was like a sweater open in the front..

Thank goodness he doesn't know about this blog.. or I'd feel bad.. but hey, I love all my other gifts!! He totally surprised me!

LOVE LOVE LOVE him.. and my kiddos... and my gifts... and my life... um can you tell I've had 3 glasses of sangria?? hahaha.. but I do love my life!! mega much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment