Friday, July 13, 2012

Bribing God Lately?

Have you ever made a deal with God?? I have, most recently yesterday. And then it got me thinking about how it was obviously a one-sided deal.. let's call it more of a peace offering.. or better yet a sacrifice. I will sacrifice A, B, and C and in return I would really  appreciate You to _________.

I thought for a moment, Geez I am bribing God! But that's not accurate because a bride is more of a if you do this, then  I'll do this. But my plan involves me keeping my end of the bargain no matter what. And if it's not in God's plan to have things work out the way Frank and I are praying they do, so be it.

I love God, I trust him completely. Even Gavin who, not knowing specifics, but knowing I was begging, pleading, bribing, and praying yesterday said to me "God doesn't make mistakes. Whatever happens is meant to."

Doncha love it when your offspring show such wisdom.. and more importantly FAITH.

Life is good, but GOD IS GREAT!!!

Oh, and just to add in.. our prayers haven't been completely answered, BUT something happened that was super duper allie ooper awesome that leads to our prayers being answered.

Thank You Jesus!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment