Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bon appetit

I successfully stuck to my meal plan for 6 days.. but then went bat shit crazy and ate my weight in junk food on Tuesday.. but that's okay.. I was down 6 lbs!! but the candy bars and donuts brought me back up two more.. and that's okay too! I'm still down 4.. super happy face

Working out has really toned me up lately, so I'm going to focus on that instead. My love handles are almost gone.. and for that I am beyond thrilled.

I thought I needed to look like a personal trainer to feel this confident, but I tell you what.. I am pretty darn close to feeling like a million bucks right about now..

I plan on doing the low cal thing for another week.. but then I am going to focus more on maintaining my weight rather than trying to lose.. I think I'm also going to lighten up on my workout routine.. It's been great, but I don't want to be away from the family so much..

I've been doing an hour of Spin class 4-5 times a week and an hour of Body Pump 2 times a week.. but I think I might drop it down to Spin 3x wk and keep Body Pump at 2x wk.. and being as my Body Pump classes are immediately after my Spin classes.. I'll only be at the gym 3 days a week instead of 5.. much gooder..

Happy week before Memorial Day!!



We are throwing a little bbq for some friends.. and I already have my attack plan for the day.. while everyone else is chewing on high fat/calorie foods.. I'll be noshing on a super yummy boca burger (flame grilled flavor, seriously takes like a whopper) on a 100 cal flat bread.. add mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, onion, and relish or pickles and you will be eating just as good as everyone else for only 250 calories!! They can have the chips, I'll stick to fruit salad and the veggie tray.. and for dessert.. I'm making a cake for everyone else,  but I'm having sugar free chocolate pudding topped with fat free cool whip.. I call it a mud pie..

Life is Good, but God is Great!


1 comment:

  1. Good job on the weight loss and working out! I'm kinda becoming addicted :) And thanks for the Memorial Day BBQ tips!!! Sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete