Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lazy Days Rule

I have been vegging out in bed on my laptop so much lately. I told Frank last night that people who stay in bed all day are typically depressed, but that I'm as happy as a clam! I LOVE my life. I love my family, my marriage, my running, my warm cozy bed with my cat curled up next me. It's the best!

Buuuut, I need to stop. Between work, the kids, the hubs, and the house I'm a busy gal. And any time spent chilling is time that I am not spending productively. So starting tomorrow here shortly, I'm going to clean my house, go running, start my SIL's baby booties and THEN, then I will crawl back up in this super cozy bed of mine and google my heart out.

Or I'll read my Joyce Meyer's book that I've had for years, seriously at least five, and have never even cracked open. I started it last night and it was pretty great.

Today's Todos:

Run 5 miles
Clean house, truck, dog, and children

hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment