Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kars for Kids

There's this radio commercial about donating your car that comes on a lot by me.. it's one of those annoying jingles that you unintentionally start singing while doing some random chore like dishes.. I dare ya to listen to it!

Kars 4 Kids

Hrm.. here's the link just in case that link didn't work for you.. because it's not working for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFA59OtWh5c

The jingle goes something like "1 8 7 7 Kars for kids. K-A-R-S cars for kids. Donate your car today."

So it comes on yesterday while me and the kids are hanging out back.. After it's over Gavin goes

"So, instead of buying a kid, you give them your car and they give you a kid?"

Why yes Gavin!! That is exactly what they meant! hahahaha.... Oh my word, that kid kills me.. I'm like "Really Gav?!?!?!" And he totally defended his position: "Well, they do say "Cars for kids."


He's lucky he's so gorgeous.. hopefully it'll make up for the bubbleheadedness that he totally gets from his father *snicker snicker*

No comments:

Post a Comment