Saturday, June 25, 2011

Ayden's going to Juvie

The boys have been outside with Frank all day.. and they look it!! Filllllllthyyyyy

I told them they weren't allowed in until they were ready for baths.. so once the bugs starting coming out.. they decided they were ready for those baths.. ha! I put Ethan and Ayden in together and then close the curtain most of the way so I could pee.. this is the convo that I heard from the other side of the curtain:


Ethan: Why mommy close the curtain?

Ayden: Because she had to pee and we can't see her. Well, I can't see her. You can.

Ethan: Why?

Ayden: Because it's probably illegal. I'll go to jail. You won't because you're a baby. Babies can't go to jail. But kids can. It's called juvie.

And that's when I busted out hysterical laughing..

No comments:

Post a Comment