Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MORTIFIED!!

I'm mortified

As is the non pregnant woman/girl who I said "I love pregnant women. How far along are you?" to

It happened at work.. so I couldn't even leave... sooo embarrassing.. =(

THEN.. as if that weren't bad enough..

My boss gives me $ and says "There's a tip."

And I thought it was a $20 tip.. so I said "Wow. A big one!"

Trying to show my appreciate and being thankful...

Then on the way home I redid the calculations in my head..

and it was only a $5 tip.. so my response was probably viewed as being sarcastic!!!!!!

Ughhh.. really?!?!?!

So I did what any emotional eater would do..

Ate two bagels.. annnnnd a bowl of cereal..

Not a very good day for me.. LOL

But.. I am definitely laughing out loud.. literally.. about it.. because..

It's friggen hysterical..

Or at least it will be..

In the future..

*rolls eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment