Monday, August 23, 2010

Not Me Monday

NOT ME MONDAY is a fun little game that MckMama started.. love this game actually! Wanna join?? Head on over to her bloggidy blog and link up!

I did not barter some time on my laptop today for a massage from my 11 year old son. I would never bribe him or dangle a carrot above his head.

I did not make my two older boys go outside in a drizzle to eat their frozen yogurts because I didn’t want the baby to scream for one. I would never make my children stand outside in the cold, without shirts just to avoid cleaning up a mess.

I did not eat the rest of the cookies for breakfast so that they wouldn’t be able to temp me throughout the day.

I did not wake up this morning at 5:55am to my middle son screaming that there was a squirrel in his room! Nope, not me! Hahahaha… (no really, you have to read the previous post about that one!)

1 comment:

  1. LOL..... I made mine eat "Lik-M-Aids" outside for the EXACT same reason the other day....lol

    ReplyDelete