Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jobs and Jogs

My stomach is in knots.. Frank's going to fill out an application for some truck drivin job delivering ice today.. his friend works there and thinks he's a shoe-in, but I'm not one to count my chickens before they hatch.. It would be so great, it's local enough.. no more stressing about looking for a job.. I'm a nervous-nelly by nature.. I need to do some yoga.. lol

Speaking of which.. totally have been running a mile and a half every day (except Monday) since last Thursday.. *pats self on back*

I'm loving it.. Monday I was too tired after a day at the boardwalk and waterpark with the kids.. plus all the crap I ate.. and I went to bed feeling like I couldn't wait until the next day to run again..

My mom came to visit yesterday so me and Frank went running together.. I felt like I had a personal body guard.. haha

Going to try and get my schoolwork done ASAP.. semester is over August 11th.. but I'm trying to get it all done this week.. next week at the latest.. that'll be a HUGE stress reliever to not have assignments due for the next few weeks.. I can't wait! I bought a great book to occupy my free time "Women, Food, and God" or something like that.. ok.. I'm rambling now.. time to do sutten productive.. ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment