Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me Monday





MckMama created a fun little game called "Not Me Monday" .. I love it! You can write about all the bad, funny, silly, embarrassing things you didn't do.. for example..

I did NOT call my neighbor a psycho this week while looking like a hot mess.. I would never get into a screaming match in public with a stranger..

I did NOT walk around with a pimple the size of Mt. Rushmore on my face this week.. I have porcelain like skin and never get blemishes!

I did NOT stay up until after 2am the other night finishing a book.. knowing darn well that I was going to be a complete cranky pants the next morning.. I am a responsible mother who always gets plenty of rest..

What say you?? Wanna join in.. there's a giveaway this week to someone who enters..

No comments:

Post a Comment